– Venting plugs are used in injection moulds for
optimum venting of the mould cavity.
– With the Z137 steel venting plugs, the com-
pressed air escapes at the outer surface and,
in addition, through slots (dimension b1).
– The venting slots b1 can be adjusted as
required by changing the diameter d1 or the
installation depth L1 and can be cleaned sim-
ply using metal foil.
– The lengths 15 mm and 20 mm can be ground
– Burrs in the slots must be removed under all
Click on this link for more details and full operating instructions.
A new window will open with a PDF file which you can download.