Double action short stroke cylinder.
Max temp 180c.
Max pressure 200 bar.
– Short-stroke cylinders must only be loaded
– All bores and feed lines must be free of metal
particles and other impurities.
– If metal particles do remain in the bores and
the cylinders develop a leak, the hydraulic fluid
feed line must be cleaned as far as the filter of
the injection moulding machine.
– The parts moved by the cylinders (split moulds,
plates, etc.) must also be guided otherwise the
seals in the cylinders may be damaged.
– Seals can only be replaced by the manufacturer in
the factory. Other maintenances are not necessary.
– The maximum mould temperature must not exceed
100 °C or 180 °C (see type).
– The screw threads can be produced using W8622,
M26x1, M38x1 or M50x1 screw taps.
– The screw taps are available from stock.
– Piston rod and housing hardened and ground.
– Easy assembly: screwed in by means of a face
– Type Z5100 only for machines with open oil
Click on this link for more details and full operating instructions.
A new window will open with a PDF file which you can download.
For more options on short stroke and other hydraulic cylinders please give us a call.