CERA-LUBE NANO CERAMIC GREASE
Cera-Lube Nano Ceramic Lubricating Grease is a leading edge, extremely high-performance lubricant that has a wide range of industrial applications. Cera-Lube™ utilizes nanoceramic particles that act as sub-microscopic ball bearings, providing continuous lubrication to metallic surfaces. The Cera-Lube™ formulation yields a 10x longevity increase, significantly reduced coefficient of friction at all temperatures, extraordinary adhesion, and higher load-bearing properties than traditional “high performance” greases.
- Staying Power - Extraordinary adhesion extends production duration to 10 times that of other greases.
- Shear Stability - Does not soften or run out. After 100,000 production strokes, shows no evidence of breaking down.
- Operating Temperatures - Operates in a normal range from 0° F to 450° F, and up to 650° F intermittently.
- Extreme Pressure & Anti-Wear Protection - Resists extremely high pressures, provides exceptional stability without using lead, antimony, chlorine, zinc, barium, etc.
- Corrosion Resistant - Resists water, steam, acid, and other chemicals.
- High Dropping Point - Maintains viscosity across full temperature range, returning to normal viscosity after cooling.
- Low Coefficient of Friction - Lower than PTFE greases.
- Chemically Inert - Environmentally friendly.
- Low Dielectric Constant - Excellent insulator.